You can either arrive in Turin or Milan and begin this amazing tour that will enable you to discover Langhe, with some unique off-beaten paths and landscapes. Venture on a half-day truffle hunt experience with a “trifulau” and his dog.
Let’s continue through wine and food tasting experiences and the visit of some of the most famous medieval villages with panoramic views on the hills.
Private transfer to Turin, where you can see the well-known Royal Palace, Turin’s Duomo, Egyptian Museum but also the most famous restaurants, bars, cafes and squares.
At the end, we are taking you to Aosta where you get to explore the Aosta Valley, its untouched nature in full light including the incredible Skyway Monte Bianco experience.
- 5 Nights Accommodation (4****) with daily breakfast: nr. 3, Langhe; nr. 2, Torino.
- Private transfers transportations by Merceds E/V Class or by minivan (where applicable)
- Private guided Tours (Torino) – Languages: English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, etc..
- Truffle hunt experience in Langhe
- No. 2 guided Food and Wine Tasting in Langhe
- No. 3 lunches (no. 2 in Langhe, no. 1 in Torino)
- Entrance to Museums
What's not included
Air flights, travel insurance, tips, and anything not specifically mentioned in “What’s Included”.