Your vacation to the Italian Lakes begins in Turin or Milan.
Discover the beauty of the Italian Northern Lakes in this magnificent Tour. With the Alps for a backdrop, you’ll enjoy nature at its finest – with overnights in Lake Como, Lake Garda, and Lake Maggiore and discover the amazing landscapes of Northern Italy.
From Turin or Milan private transfer to Como Lake. Discover the best of the Como Lake by cruising it and stopping for a free walking in Bellagio, Varenna and Como. After this unforgettable experience, private transfer to Garda Lake the Italy’s largest lake.
A mixed spectacle of infinite horizons of vineyards and olive groves. Visit Bardolino, Sirmione, Desenzano and get the chance of one day Tour of the romantic city of Verona. Close out the Tour in the idyllic Maggiore Lake by visiting (cruising) Borromeo Islands.
Then, enjoy a leisurely private boat tour to visit the unique and unforgettable Hermitage of Santa Caterina del Sasso.
- 8 nights accommodation (4****) in unique boutique/high level Hotels
- Daily Breakfast
- Private Transfer with driver from:
- from Milano Airport Malpensa to Milano downtown
- from Milano to Bellagio (Como Lake)
- from Bellagio (Como Lake) to Bardolino (Garda Lake)
- from Bardolino (Garda Lake) to Verona
- from Bardolino (Garda Lake) to Milano Airport Malpensa
- Ferry Boat tickets
- 2 Lunches (drinks not included)
- 4 Dinners (drinks not included)
- Guided Tour (3 hours) in Milano
- Guided Tour (6 hours) in Como
- Guided Tour (6 hours) Garda Lake
- Guided Tour (5 hours) Verona
- Self guided Tours (instructions and maps)
- Includes All Taxes except local city tax
What's not included
Air flights, travel insurance, tips, and anything not specifically mentioned in “What’s Included”.